Poland
    Liked
    2314 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1 SMOKE REPORT

SAM_3843.jpgSAM_3846.jpgSAM_3851.jpgSAM_3850.jpgSAM_3849.jpg

BEFORE THE CURE-

before cutting this particular lady down, i was suprised that the smells were not too loud. the OG influence def comes through on this pheno. would say very citrusy...hints of oranges and tangerines. the citrusy smells are the dominant smell and mask the slightly present kush aroma. buds were typical OG structure but with a decent sativa influence. grew a bit lankier than other OG's ive seen...

AFTER 3 WEEK CURE-

upon grinding of these buds, (and even before) there is a super strong citrus funk that follows this bud. the fuely OG aroma has come through on the cure and mixed with the citrus influence from the Trainwreck makes for some delightful smells. i would say that it smells of Tang and gasoline... on the initial hit, its pure citrus on the inhale and on the exhale its pure HAZE.

im gonna throw a lil side story in here, because it relates. so around my way, up east- its very rare to come across a good sativa on the market. its motsly indica's or kushes... BUT i have had one dude who i have been picking up haze from for years now. all i know is that he picks it up in NY and even though it looks like shit (brown and no crystals usually) it always cost more. the high on it was incredible..super energetic...and it had a signature "haze" taste that ive learned to identify as haze now. but over the years i have smoked strains that were mislabeled to sell and was worried that maybe the "haze" i have been smoking isnt really haze... and its been a mystery to me ever since. ive always wanted to know what haze we were gettin but we never could get any info... well its not until now that i know that what i was getting from my boy before WAS actually haze. bak to the smke report

i was suprsied at the hazey taste on the exhale, expecting more of a kush taste. the taste is very tangy citrus mixed with verrrry subtle piney/fuel aftertaste. the haze on the exhale is very strong, and was expecting it to be overshadowed by the OG influence. i dont know any other way to explain the "haze" smell... it can be woody, piney, but can also smell of embalming fluid ive been told. its a very different smell than most people are used to when it comes to typical indica smoke. the smoke on this was very thick. and has waaaaaay more lung expanson than the haze i have been picking up for years. (that stuff has almost no expansion and is sooo smooth) this stuff has def got the expansion from the OG side of things. the flavor i would say is a mixture of the 3 but heavy on the Nevilles Wreck side of things. after a few hits i feel a very clear high, not too racy, but very cerebral and awake. im not talkin about a jittery caffeine high, but a very calming moment of clarity high. this lasted about 10-15 minutes and then the stoney side of things kick in. slowly a couchlocking high starts creeping up and the head starts to get heavy and the eyes get low... even if you try fighting it. very relaxing, zone out stone with no grogginess.

so maybe that High Times article wasnt COMPLETE bullshit, lol. this strain impressed me. im looking forward to trying other RD gear to see if it does as good or better than this one did. i was suprised at how slow time went by when smoking this strain...lol if anything, the high from this strain DOES seem to slow down time... lol. very potent strain. i feel like it would be even better with a longer cure to bring out more of that haze taste that im so accustomed to... i have even higher hopes for my other pheno because it waaay more sativa dom, so maybe ill have some even hazier smoke with that one. once i have that one ready, ill update this smoke report with another part for the pheno. prolly gonna let that one cure for another couple weeks.
    (((theduns)))
    CURRENTLY TESTING= Illuminati Seeds "Tootsie Roll", Illuminati Seeds "Wife Beater", Motarebel's Orange Diesel x LBL, Sub Rosa Gardens "Reptilian OG", Loompas "Moondawg" F2, MOIO's CrazyHaze x Banana Bubba OG & CrazyHaze x Trinity OG

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    13943 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    I love Haze's and that spiceness all in the nostrils and the hairs' start standing up and skin gets all tinglely. The sudden rush of caffinated delight rushing thru your skull and the eyes seem alert. Yeah, I love me some fire ass haze's too dog. I think the haze's and sativa's are usually done by folks more into the medical and connisour side, and the streets need that hard rock endo's or them kushes, that's always going to be like that cause of $$$$. Most grower's dont have the head room or just dont want to deal with a picky and long strain, but their missing out. Just my opinion. K so we got 3 sacs for me and a 3lbs lobster on hold? FUNK OUT
    Funk Monk

Vet
    Surviving the Game
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    3871 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    Nice report doggy!

Good haze is always a delight and glad it worked out for ya. Rare Dankness has alot of strains but you confirmed that they got FIRE...

Stay Smokin'

Is it 420 Yet?
    Status
    Country
    Jamaica
    Liked
    720 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    MMMMMM...Haze. The action packed rocket ride weed. Like a golf ball leaving the tee not buried in a sand trap. Love it. I love it all tho. I'm a couch-lock kid by night don't get me wrong. There's a time and place for everything I believe. Nothing like mind racing while hiking on a sunny day. I'm out I'm going hiking. Peace. State.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    229 times
    Weed Buck$
    ive been flowering out a few RD strains, all with the nevilles wreck male and it seems like every single one of them is nevilles wreck dominant. and more specifically the nevilles haze. the smell is super hazey at least. structure might be more trainwreck as well as flowering time. but the og crosses dont seem to shine through much at all.. maybe when i smoke it but none of them have any fuel smell to them. i got the albert walker crosses too and theyre all hella haze smelling.

maybe eventually ill get a female leaner. and i just popped docs og, so finally ill get away from that nevilles wreck cuz i want some og kush fuel funk.

nice report.

Weed Watcher
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    735 times
    Weed Buck$
    Pin It!
    dunz, well done my man! Pro Fesh a null smokeReport!
    Last edited by station2; 09-22-2012 at 09:33 PM.