Terms
Advertise   Support WW    Contact   
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    You may be asking yourself, what's the challenge? Well... The challenge is for a blind man (me) to be able to grow, dry and cure his own meds. In addition, I am a newbie.
    Here's where I am so far. I am using a 3 x 3 x 5 foot tent and a 300w LED from Mars Hydro. I am using soil, and I will post the recipe and feeding schedule in the next post. The girls are 1X Blue Trickle, 1 X Rhino Rider and 1X Polar E Express. They are all autos and are all 17 days old. One thing of note is a special surprise. The blue trickle popped up in the same pot as the Polar Express somehow. So we transplanted her, and my wife says she looks good and happy with no signs of stress at all..
    Obviously, I welcome any suggestions, criticisms, help or anything else you would like to donate to the cause, so to speak.
    Thank you in advance, and may God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    These pics are from when they were at 13 days old. Blue Trickle
    Trickle,Top,April,18,17.jpgTrickle,Top,April,18,17.jpgtrickle,Side,April,18,17.jpg
    Polar Express
    Polar,Top,April,18,17.jpgPolar,Side,April,18,17.jpg
    Rhino Rider
    Rhino,Top,April,18,17.jpgRhino,Side,April,18,17.jpg

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    They are all beautiful. It looks like they are reachi g for the light. If you lower your light a little they will stop growing so tall. I also have a fluorescent light bulb beside my girls. They have light from above and the sides.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Weed Buck$
    I'm excited to see the results.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    Smopp & Osprey... thanks for these responses. Welcome to both of you! I will try lowering the light a little bit, it is at approximately 20 inches above them at this point. They have not been fed anything at all yet. The soil is staying very very moist on its own. I will try to see if I can afford a small fluorescent to go on one side. That's a great idea.

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    These pictures were taken on exactly three weeks since sprouting. They have had two feedings of fish emulsion one and one half teaspoons per gallon and 2 teaspoons per gallon respectively. Other than that nothing else has changed since my original post.

Blue Trickle04-26-17,BT,Side.jpg04-26-17,Bt,Top.jpg
    Polar Express
    04-26-17,PX,Side.jpg04-26-17,PX,Top.jpg04-26-17,PX,Top.jpg
    Rhino Rider
    04-26-17,RR,Side.jpg04-26-17,RR,Top.jpg

Suggestions, critiques, comments it's cetera are always welcomed and appreciated. God bless, everyone exclamation point

Solid.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2032 times
    Weed Buck$
    They look like happy little buggers. More light is almost always better. Almost.
    Anything you want, anything at all, come to me. I'll be your guardian angel. . . - Juno Reactor

Jetwaterpipes.com

pyptek.com

My Grow

Village Idiot
    Status
    Country
    United States
    Liked
    2232 times
    Weed Buck$
    Welcome to the site and thanks for taking us on this lil journey of yours. Im with Osprey on this and really looking forward to seeing what you manage to pull down.
    Not a big fan of ruderalis but I'll move past that,lol, more light is always better and good ventilation is a must. I dont know what kind of light you are using but if its a HID 20' is gonna be a lil close for them babies in my opinion. If you're using any other form of lighting 20'" should be ok.
    What kind of fans do ya have going on in that lil tent if ya dont mind me asking?
    WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!! _Step Brothers

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    sorry it took so long for me to get back to you guys. My wife suddenly came down with bronchitis that led to pneumonia, so I had to deal with that.
    Unmeg...the lighting is being provided by a Mars Hydro 300w LED. Due to budgetary constraints of being on Social Security Disability because of my blindness. I am simply using two seven inch clip-on fans one pointed over the tops of the girls to give them a breeze and another on the opposite side clip backwards to exhaust the air. It goes directly out of a window.
    Osprey...thanks. two of them gave us quite a surprise yesterday. We went to take some pics of them as they were four weeks it's sprouting exactly. In my next post, you'll see the surprises. Thanks to you guys for following along. If this is interesting enough... Invite your friends! :thumb:

Status
    Liked
    0 times
    Weed Buck$
    I'm inclined to think that the Polar Express and the Rhino Rider are starting to bloom. I am hoping that I was reading correctly when I understood everything I have read that once blooming start, they will pack on some growth quickly as they bloom. But first, I want to verify that these indeed are the starts of flowering. I included a couple of the blue trickle for posterity. LOL

Blue Trickle
    05-07-17 BT Side.jpg05-07-17 BT Top.jpg05-07-17 BT Side.jpg
    Rhino Rider
    05-07-17 RR Side.jpg
    05-07-17 RR Top.jpg
    Close up of the pistils... At least I think they are.
    05-07-17 RR Mid Closeup.jpg05-07-17 BT Top.jpg
    Polar Express
    05-07-17 PX Side.jpg
    05-07-17 PX Top.jpg
    pistils here too?
    05-07-17 PX Top Closeup.jpg
    Well...whatcha think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast